Monday, December 30, 2013

WWW.Workaway.info

This is the company that encourages people to travel; to follow that wonder lust.  We have had 4 girls with us for two months.  They assist us with Spanish, help with sewing, cooking and walking the dogs for room and board.  Two girls ( Paula and Juli) have been friends since childhood, the other two (Indi and Tati) were partners.  They have been the family that I could not share with over the holidays.  I thought I would share some of our work and fun pictures.


On the left is Tati, myself, Paula (wearing one of our designs), next is Indianna and on the far right is Julianna.  


 Pilates were completed at 2 pm, 
we all needed to stretch after sewing!


This is the whole gang including our Project Manager Juan, tough job eh?


Kito our puppy is trying hard to be patient as our Santa pup.  




This is Indi's shirt along with our pin cushion that 
is a part of The Three Wise Men now sporting blue eyes and a pink grin! The girls
had a great sense of humor and I would find things redesigned for me to discover!


This is Paula's sheep shirt, it has a front and back that is wiggly wool... it is so cute. 


Juli calling us all to her Christmas dinner,  
three of the girls had never had turkey before. 



Indianna packed up and is going on her next adventure, she was leaving
for Columbia with a friend to experience Carnival on Jan. 2, 2014.  I  admire
them all for being the women that take the challenge to experience life.  I love them all
because I see some of myself in all of them.  Fair Winds and Following Seas Indi.

No comments:

Post a Comment