Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bid, Bid, Bid


We have started listing items on Ebay,  let me tell you it is a project to do.  From the measuring to the postage, taking pics and then praying that they sell.  Whew.  I am just starting on the collection of porcelain chamber pots that graced our shabby chic home and moved into some of the Aluminum from the 50's.  Wish me luck I loved them, it is just time for them to find another forever home to be clean and dusted in.



I have one bid so far, not earth shaking but exciting non the less. Click on the link to see one of our offers... ebay is one of our avenues for selling our home stuff, and the big stuff will go to the consignment store or Craigs List.  It is funny that it is going back to be sold to the store that I bought it from.

I am glad to start working toward the deadline.  I only get happier each day it gets one day closer to leaving and relaxing.

I think Ed deserves it and so do I.

Here's a pic of my white granite porcelain Chamber pot,, I only bought this one because the person who was  standing near it in the store originally was speaking of the nice soup tureen.  I just had to save her from herself.  I was amazed that they didn't know it was a personal toilet.  Maybe it was the person who was trying to sell it being crafty.  I never thought of that... funny huh?

I wish you peace or the strength to find yours.







                                                            What do you think?  Soup Tureen or Personal Toilet?

No comments:

Post a Comment